|Address||PO Box 437
Herscher, IL 60941
|Vice President||Michael Kolberg|
- Meets the 4th Monday of each month at 7 PM at the Herscher Legion Community Center. Officers change annually in January.
- The Chamber’s big event is sponsoring each year the Herscher Labor Day Celebration. That celebration is over 80 years old.
- The Chamber also co-sponsors with the Herscher Lions, the Herscher Spring Fling held at the Legion Community Center every spring.
- The Herscher Chamber conducts a Christmas Decorating Contest each December.
- In 2001 the Chamber launched this web site.
Memberships: The Illinois State Chamber of Commerce
2016 MEETING SCHEDULE
|February 22, 2016||Spring Fling and initial Labor Day discussions|
|April 25, 2016||Spring Fling wrap up and Labor Day|
|June 27, 2016||Labor Day|
|July 25, 2016||Labor Day|
|October 24, 2016||Labor Day wrap up, Person of the Year, Annual Dinner|
|January 28, 2017||Annual Dinner|